Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It looks good! At last

It didn't take that much time at all. I am quite proud (even though I played a small part in it) of the Canadian winter website.
It has now what you would expect of a quite complete winter travel and activities website. Of course, I would like it to have much, much more. So we will have in a few days: Olympic news and blog (About Turin but also of course Vancouver), A games page (with a selection of existing games first), contest for the better contribution at winter where you are (stories about winter experience outside Canada) and Snow and Tell (Stories about Canadian winter experience)
Well since they trust me enough to let me update the website myself, you should expect some work on Hockey pages. I just hope I won't erase the site by mistake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home